For those who are driven, committed and want to generate income for a lifesaving service this is an excellent role for you. In this commission based role, benefits include uncapped earning potential, opportunity to choose your own working hours and in the process raise money for amazing charities.
With no day ever the same, you will represent major Air Ambulance charities directly in the region they operate and carry out lifesaving missions every day. In house training will provide you with all the tools to build the knowledge you will need in order to attract members of the public to want to support the charity via their highly successful weekly lottery.
- Motivation Skills
- Must have a confident, energetic, can-do personality
- No prior experience is necessary, but a willingness to learn is essential
- Excellent returns against hours worked
- Work close to home and in areas of your choice
- On-going training and support
- Choose your own working hours, work around your personal life
- Part-time or full-time hours available
- Paid weekly for the work you do directly into your account
- Very ‘soft sell’ due to the amazing reaction to The Air Ambulance
Tower Lotteries are leading lottery recruitment specialists and work with Air Ambulance Charities throughout the UK.
We require enthusiastic people to represent these amazing charities by asking members of the public to become supporters of their respective lotteries. Contact 0333 577 5707 for more details on the work we do.
For further details on the role and how to apply, please contact the office on 0333 577 5707 or email email@example.com or attach your CV below.